Phase I: Boarding Process
VIP Recognition at Select Lounges
- VIP database can be synced from the airport’s checked-in VIP list.
- If VIPs use the lounge for specific airlines, they can be warmly welcomed when they enter
Flight Gate Check with Face Recognition
No more staring at a big screen to find the gate number.
Simply scan your face to know where the flight departs.
Phase II: Security Enhancement
- Full coverage at all locations
- Wide range of applicable hardware (face capture camera, legacy CCTV, etc.)
- Auto real-time recognition and alarm
- Auto historical video recognition and alarm
- Visualized management system with integrated map for clear presentation
- Optimized investigation based on trace, frequency and other data
- Time & space analysis to enrich the portrait of key personnel
- Bring post-crime detection to pre-crime intervention
- Protective system available 24*7 for citizens and tourists
Alarm and Action Process
- Investigation from post-crime to pre-analysis
- Multidimension analysis including face, body, time, location, trace, and etc.
- Analysis by machine instead of human, increases efficiency and accuracy
Facial image DB 70mil/single
server 2bln/cluster server
High Accuracy in
in bn-level Database
Image Import Capability
Visible Display of
Additional Security with Intelligent Cameras
- Detect abnormality and generate alarm, handle risky events in real time
- Upgrade video surveillance from passive mode to active mode
- Applicable to use in public areas, confidential areas, and also for baggage conveying belts(to detect if bag has fallen out of the conveyor belt)
Phase III: Staff Access Control
- Centralized and unified information management.
- Face image, name, department, occupation, and etc.
Access control equipment management
- Communication & operation status management.
- Different switching strategies for different devices.
- Display real-time results for all staff members.
- Record search available.
- Permissions for different personnel.
Phase III: Staff Attendance
Data collection and processing
- Facial recognition to take attendance.
- Based on preset work shift.
- Late arrival/early leave records.
- Custom national holiday setting.
- Standard API interface.
- Syncs with the user’s HR system.
Report statistics and query
- Monthly based.
- Data export available.
Phase IV: Passenger Body Attribute Analysis
Video Structuring System
Full Structuring Camera
- Gender, age, clothing attributes
- Help the airport to track specific passengers
- Help shops analyze their customers’ taste and popular area/shops inside the shop
- Provides better information on how to increase the shops’ revenue